If you are a music lover then you are at the right place. We are here to suggest to you one of the best home theatre subwoofers under $1000. In this article, you will get to know each of the best home theatre subwoofers specifications, reviews, pros, cons and overview of a product.
If you are interested in investing in a sound system for your home, you have to be sure that it will stand the test of time and give you outstanding sound quality. This guide will help you find the best-branded home theatre subwoofer under $1000 easily.
If you purchase the sound system for your home according to our guidelines then we can say that you are going to choose the best product at an affordable price. We have found the best home theatre subwoofer just for you.
Yamaha YHT- 4950U Home Theater System with Bluetooth
Yamaha YHT- 4950U is an excellent surround sound system. The surround is flawless and the speakers have impressive sound. The speakers use standard wire connectors. For the price, this sounds like a good bargain as this is a complete set including the receiver.
The speakers are lightweight and their sound is standard. Providing complete compatibility with the latest HDMI standards, the AV receiver in this package delivers transmission of 4K video at 60 frames/second pass-through.
It also supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) Video including Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma which provides incredible contrast, smooth tone and rich, bright colours giving you full, high-definition enjoyment with an exceptionally realistic and natural picture quality.
- Brand: Yamaha Audio
- Speaker Type: Subwoofer
- Item weight: 40 pounds
- Product Dimensions: (23*22*18) Inches
- Output Wattage: 150 Watts
- Batteries: 2 AA Batteries Needed
- Subwoofer Driver: 8-inch cone
- Channels: 5.1
- Mounting Type: Floor Standing
- Frequency Response: 28 Hz- 25kHz
- Technical Specs: HDMI-4
- 1 Subwoofer,1 AV Receiver, 5 speakers, and speaker wire included.
- No wireless functionality.
- Standby Power Consumption – ≤ 0.2 W
- Flexible speaker placement options and easy set-up with YPAO room optimization.
2. Polk Audio 5.1 Channel Home Theater System with Powered Subwoofer |Two (2) T15 Bookshelf, One (1) T30 Center Channel, Two (2) T50 Tower Speakers, PSW10 Sub | Alexa + HEOS
The Polk audio 5.1 are excellent speakers. The sound is super-clear with accurate full-range reproduction and even a bit of bass. Nice construction with tight tolerances and the sound quality is very good.
With these speakers, you can enjoy high-quality construction, easy set-up, premium quality sound and the best home theatre subwoofer experience right at home.
- Brand: Polk Audio
- Speaker Type: Subwoofer, Multiroom, Bookshelf, Center Channel
- Colour: Black
- Audio Output Mode: Surround
- Speaker Maximum Output Wattage: 100 Watts
- Mounting Type: Bookshelf
- High-quality construction and easy setup.
- A 0.75-inch tweeter, 5.25 Inch centre driver, 1 Inch tweeter,5.25 Inch driver and each tower have a 6.5 Inch driver, 1 Inch tweeter and 6.5 Inch bass radiator that produces a qualities crisp and clear sound.
- A10 Inch subwoofer with a uniquely configured bass is a perfect choice for a small to midsize room.
- A proper spectacular theatre experience right at home.
3. Sony Z9F 3.1ch Soundbar with Dolby Atmos and Wireless Subwoofer (HT-Z9F), Home Theater Surround Sound Speaker System for TV Black
The Sony Z9F 3.1ch Soundbar exceeds expectations by perfectly reproducing the surround sound. Setting up the system is extremely simple which give you the best home theatre subwoofer experience. It auto-detects the wireless speakers and woofers if once powered on. The HDMI inputs handle 4K. HDR including Dolby vision.
The build quality and design of the soundbar are great. Enjoy premium sound quality and feel the thrill of your favourite movie with this Sony soundbar. This Sony soundbar conducts on Bluetooth or Wi-Fi for streaming and it comes with a wireless subwoofer to increase bass output.
- Brand: Sony
- Speaker Type: Soundbar
- Colour: Black
- Connectivity Technology: Bluetooth, WIFI, HDMI
- Product Dimensions: (44.5*23.7*9.5) Inches
- Amplifier Channels: 3.1 CH
- Power: 400W
- HDMI In/Out : 2in / 1 out
- Vocal Enhancement: 2 levels
- Output Wattage: 400 watts
- Item weight: 23.8 pounds
- Batteries; 2AA batteries (Included)
- Built-in WIFI and easy Bluetooth streaming.
- Wireless subwoofer included.
- Voice enhancement for greater crisp clarity.
- High-Resolution Audio
- Seven sound modes.
- wall-mounting bracket included
4. Platin Milan 5.1 with WiSA SoundSend | Home Theater System | Feature 5.1 Channels of Uncompressed 24-bit 48 kHz Sound | WiSA Certified
The Milan speaker has amazing sound quality for an average size room and great technology. These speakers sound great and the app is easy to use to control your preferences. Milan speakers are designed to save space and amazing wireless surround sound.
Milan speakers go with fashion, affordability and function in one outstanding wireless sound system. Milan’s compact speakers connect easily to any smart tv via sound send. So, if you are looking for a perfect combination of a sound system it gives you the satisfaction which you need.
- Brand: Platin
- Speaker Type: Surround Sound
- Colour: Black
- Product Dimensions: (18*16.5*12) Inches
- Item weight: 28.6 pounds
- Control Method: App
- Control Type: App Control
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20kHz
- Compatible TVs: All smart TVs with HDMI ARC or eARC
- Connection Type: HDMI
- Audio Signal Reception: ARC or eARC over HDMI
- Decoding: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos
- Milan delivers 5.1 surround sound using an uncompressed 24-bit 48/96 kHz audio signal.
- Milan speakers are designed to save space, perfect for any room, a 360 degree immersive home theatre experience.
- All Milan products are Wisa certified.
- Simple setup and easy to operate.
- Adjustable volume with the TV remote or the sound sends the app.
- Immersive cinema-style surrounds sound.
- High definition wireless audio streaming.
- Amazing clarity and sharpness with lightning-fast speaker synchronization.
- Low profile subwoofer adjusts under most sofas.
5. Definitive Technology CS-9060 Center Channel Speaker | Built-in 8″ 150-Watt Powered Subwoofer for Home Theater
The CS9060 centre channel speaker delivers immense clarity and focuses on the vocal range. Using this subwoofer you can realize every detail of the pure home theatre experience.
High-performance drivers, integrated powered subwoofer, aluminium dome tweeters and intelligent bass control gives you artistic intentions. It can be located on any flat surface such as a stand bookshelf or cabinet. It is integrated with rubber feet to make sure that the speaker stays in place.
- Brand: Definitive Technology
- Speaker Type: Center channel, subwoofer
- Colour: Black
- Item weight: 26 pounds
- Product Dimensions: (12*20.8*6) Inches
- Audio Output mode: Surround
- RMS Power: 125 watts
- Peak Power Handling: 250 watts
- Enclosure type: Bass reflex
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Minimum Frequency Response: 32 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response: 40 kHz
- Sensitivity: 91 dB
- Woofer size: 8 Inches
- Tweeter size: 1 Inch
- Midrange size: 4.5 Inches
- High-Resolution audio.
- built-in powered subwoofer with volume control
- recommended amplifier power: 50-300 watts
- one set of 5-way binding posts
- cloth grille-wrapped enclosure with aluminium trim rings
- one 1″ annealed aluminium dome tweeter with silk surround for smooth, extended highs
In this article, we have explained all the things for which you need to be careful when buying a home theatre system. If you read the article carefully then I am sure that you have developed the idea about which product suits you best.
The sound system which we described above in the article will literally feel you in a complete theatre experience. If it is your first time and do not have much knowledge about the trends in the market then the article is really helpful for you.
We hope that we have provided you with enough knowledge about home theatre for thought and a few awesome products to consider for purchase. And if you are looking for the best subwoofer for a small room or any congested place you can visit our site so that you will get a complete idea about the products and their full details.
How many speakers do I need for Dolby Atmos?
Can I use normal speakers for Dolby Atmos?
Any speaker can be used for Dolby Atmos, which helps you to enjoy pinpoint-precise surround sound in the comfort of your home.
How do I choose a home theatre?
You will need a home theatre AV receiver with no less than five channels and one subwoofer output to operate your home theatre.
Is a home theatre worth it?
Home theatre systems are definitely worth the time and money if you enjoy experiencing media in the best quality possible in your own home.
How much should a home theatre cost?
The national average cost of a home theatre is $2,000 to $33,000.
How do I increase the bass on my home theatre?
The best way of achieving good bass is by reducing the modal peaks and nodal dips by utilizing passive room treatments, multiple subs, proper speaker/subwoofer and seating placements and setup, and active equalization.
What is the best size for a home theatre room?
While there’s no perfect size for your home theatre, bigger is better. For a fully immersive experience, 20ft long by 15ft wide is best, with high ceilings.
What is the best colour for a theatre room?
Colours such as grey, dark brown, burgundy, or black are good choices.